2020年7月16日星期四

Manchester City Home Jersey 2020/21

Led by the slogan "this is our city", Manchester City Football Club unveiled its new home jersey for 2020 / 21. The design on the New Manchester City Jersey comes from the iconic mosaic of northern quarter in Manchester City to pay tribute to the city full of passion and creativity in football.





Art, industry, football, music, fashion, noise and color, all of which are the DNA of Manchester City, and the mosaic patterns that appear in the city are the best presentation of the city's multiculturalism. Mosaic art is also an important part of the history of the city of Manchester, nearly 100 years after the mosaic pattern first appeared at the Maine Road stadium gate. Today, the tradition of mosaic art still continues. Many images of city legends appear in the form of mosaic art in the city football academy. Inspire generations of young players.





Mark Kennedy, a city football academy player and mosaic artist, said: "when I was an artist, the north side was still a wasteland, and I wanted to change it by myself. I began to use tiles and other materials in my own style to create works representing Manchester City culture. My family and I are City fans, so I have created a lot of works inspired by city players. Over time, I was invited to create art for the city club and the city of Manchester. I'm very honored to see Puma use my work in the design of Manchester City's jerseys for the new season





The 2020 / 21 Manchester City Home Jersey features a classic urban blue look, with white mosaics and navy blue details. The New Jersey will be paired with white balloon pants and light blue socks. Manchester City's new home shirt will make its debut against Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-final on July 18 local time.

没有评论:

发表评论